After regular business hours and on holidays Guardian Vets is here!
We are pleased to provide after-hours emergency consultations from a licensed veterinary professional. These individuals will help to determine whether or not a trip to the Emergency Vet is necessary. To reach one of our on-call professionals:
- Call our main number: (608) 935-2306
- When prompted press 1.
- Your call will be connected to a licensed veterinary professional who will triage your emergency at no cost to you.
Many times, our on-call veterinary professional can help prevent unnecessary late-night trips to the ER and will assist you with scheduling an appointment with the Dodgeville Veterinary Services at your earliest convenience.
- Difficulty breathing
- Acute abdominal swelling
- Electric shock
- Excessive vomiting or diarrhea
- Exhibits symptoms of heat stroke
- Sudden onset of weakness
- High or low temperature (more than 104 or less than 100 degrees)
- Unable to urinate or defecate