We continue to safeguard you, your pets, and our team:
If you are sick we ask that you stay home and call your medical doctor. Then call us to find out what options we have for you and your pet. If you can find someone to bring your pet in, please inform us that you are ill and the name of the person bringing your pet in.
What we are Doing to keep you Safe:
- Staff are disinfecting the clinic continuously.
- Antibacterial soaps and hand sanitizers have been distributed throughout the clinic for our staff and you.
- Staff are required to stay home if they are ill and be symptom free for 72 hours.
- Staff check pulse oxygen levels and temperature at the beginning of shifts.
- Staff are wearing masks, gloves. Scrubs and jackets laundered daily.
What you can Do to keep us and other Clients Safe in the Clinic:
- Currently doing curbside service.
- A staff member will come to the care for your pet.
- The veterinarian will call you on the phone.
- Ask about our VIP Virtual appointment
- video stream the whole appointment to your smart phone
- We are NOT scheduling any house visit to protect our staff members.
With our VIP Service – you, your pet, and our staff – safe and healthy, we are asking you to call (608-935-2306) or text (with the PetDesk App) for pets with appointment. Please call us upon your arrival and we will send a team member to retrieve your pet from your car and bring your pet inside and/or to bring you your items for purchase.
For scheduled while-you-wait appointments, we will call you on your cell phone to discuss your pet’s recent history and the veterinarian’s findings while you wait in the comfort of your car. Please make sure your pet is safely restrained with a leash and/or crate for dogs and a carrier for cats. If you wish to have a virtual visit please let us know and make sure you have downloaded the PetDesk app and signed in.
If you prefer not to wait, you may also leave your pet with us. A doctor will examine your pet and we’ll contact you when your pet is ready to go home. To use this option, please call ahead for availability and remember your pet will need to be picked up by 5:00pm (1:00pm on Saturdays).
Curbside and day-admit services are being offered to limit your public exposure and still maintain your pet’s veterinary care. Think of them as VIP valet service for your pet!
The Dodgeville Veterinary Staff